If you are a fan of our CONE knee sleeves, but wish they had even more “oomph” then we have the perfect solution for you. Our stiff knee sleeves have the same slight downward cut panel on the back of the quad and calf to offer that compression on the knee joint, while stiffening up the material to give you even more support and a stronger stretch.
The A7 CONE Stealth Stiff Knee Sleeves are IPF approved and are allowed in all IPF competitions and affiliate federations like USA Powerlifting, as well as all UPSA and IPL powerlifting competitions.
A7 CONE Stealth Stiff Knee Sleeves feature:
- Double seams along the back to keep greater tension on the knee joint
- 7mm thickness
- Tapered design 26 cm in the back and 30 cm in the front, which also applies greater tension at the knee joint
- Tapered design allows ease of putting the sleeve on while maximizing the amount of tension on the knee joint without overly compressing the calf
- High quality neoprene that is heavier in weight and compression grading
- Sold as a pair
- Made with stiffer top material than our regular CONE knee sleeves (Purple, Pink, Military, Royal, Fire, Black) and have the same stiffness as Americana sleeves.