Our Gold Standard colorway was inspired by seeing your inner champion rise and Demand Greatness. We see your energy, enthusiasm, drive and persistence and we knew we needed to deliver the Gold that you are after!
A7 CONE knee sleeves are structured with a slight downward cut panel on the back of the quad and calf to make sure these have the ultimate compression at the knee joint while allowing light stretch at the top and bottom of the sleeve.
A7 CONE Knee Sleeves are IPF approved and are allowed in all IPF competitions and federations like USA Powerlifting. These are also approved for use in all USPA and IPL powerlifting competitions.
A7 CONE Stiff Knee Sleeves feature:
- Double seams along the back to keep greater tension on the knee joint
- 7mm thickness
- Tapered design 26 cm in the back and 30 cm in the front, which also applies greater tension at the knee joint
- Tapered design allows ease of putting the sleeve on while maximizing the amount of tension on the knee joint without overly compressing the calf
- High-quality neoprene that is heavier in weight and compression grading
- Sold as a pair
- Made with less rigid top material than our Stiff CONE knee sleeves